Looking to Hire Someone to Edit CSV file import produts

Discussion area for and about AbleCommerce hosting and development providers. If you provide AbleCommerce services let our users know.
DelectablyYoursDecor
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Looking to Hire Someone to Edit CSV file import produts

Post by DelectablyYoursDecor » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:14 am

I'm starting a new store 7.0.3 and need to import 9K + products all coming from the same warehouse. I have a TXT or XLS file that I need converted to CVS to import. The file has categories and sub categories of which I'd want them to remain the same. There is also 10 custom fields that would be part of the descritpion.

If anyone is interested please pm me and I'll give you a copy of the file so you can see what work and time would be involved.

Thanks!

robaorl
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Re: Looking to Hire Someone to Edit CSV file import produts

Post by robaorl » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:19 am

Did you find someone to do this?
Do you still have a need?

Fourth
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Re: Looking to Hire Someone to Edit CSV file import produts

Post by Fourth » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:53 am

This may be a 2 year old thread but let me share something that can be useful for those who will be looking to hire or looking for jobs. One of the best places to look for service providers or jobs is in legitimate outsourcing sites. If you are looking for service providers, odesk and elance are two of the many top outsourcing sites that has lots of them. You can actually hire virtual assistants there and you can pay them by hour or by project.