Able Webmaster

Discussion area for and about AbleCommerce hosting and development providers. If you provide AbleCommerce services let our users know.
chuckdvc
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)

Able Webmaster

Post by chuckdvc » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:14 am

With a sad heart I am reporting my webmaster Kevin Solito passed away last Thursday. He was learning the Able software and made many posts in the forum.

This leaves me with the need to find a new webmaster. I am looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of Able and is able to do some custom coding as Kevin has done for us in the past.

chuckdvc

Re: Able Webmaster

Post by chuckdvc » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:17 am

Guess some contact info would be helpful.

Please email me, chuckb@shootersconnection.com

Please provide some type of resume(link to clients or your own web page) and a phone number.

gjaros
AbleCommerce Partner
AbleCommerce Partner

Re: Able Webmaster

Post by gjaros » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 pm

If you're still looking for a partner give Allan a call at 708-653-3100 x210.

Web 2 Market provides a complete solution to your web storefront needs. Web 2 Market is an AbleCommerce Premiere Partner and has over thirteen years experience developing and hosting AbleCommerce® storefronts. Over the years we have developed, designed, and hosted over one hundred AbleCommerce sites. Web 2 Market gives you a complete solution for growing your business online.

We have:

* The longest experience with AbleCommerce.
* The most experienced staff - over 50 years of combined AbleCommerce experience.
* The only AbleCommerce approved hosting partner.
* A thorough and proven process, from conception and quoting through life cycle management.
* We can customize AbleCommerce to match your business processes.

Call us today for a FREE consultation!
708.653.3100 x 210.
Ask for Allan Soave.

Or, email info@web2market.com