Need developer to integrate AbleCommerce with QBMS

Discussion area for and about AbleCommerce hosting and development providers. If you provide AbleCommerce services let our users know.
mike42
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Need developer to integrate AbleCommerce with QBMS

Post by mike42 » Thu May 08, 2008 1:36 pm

My company recently purchased AbleCommerce as well as QuickBooks Merchant Services to process payments, but AbleCommerce does not support QBMS out of the box. We were told that we could still achieve our goal if we used the QBMS SDK to develop a solution ourselves, but that type of project is beyond our skill set at the moment. We need someone to who has experience developing with QuickBooks to set this up for us. We would also be interested in finding a solution to integrate our shopping cart with our current QuickBooks software, so information from the cart will automatically be entered into QuickBooks. We are on a tight deadline, since we hope to go live on May 15th. Please contact me cost and time quotes or if you have any questions. We are using QuickBooks Pro 2006 and SQL Server 2005.

Mike Coleman

Give More. Enjoy More.™

o: 804-762-4500 ex 323
mike@maxpitch.com

Are you and your team 212?
http://www.just212.com/video

sohaib
Developer
Developer

Re: Need developer to integrate AbleCommerce with QBMS

Post by sohaib » Fri May 09, 2008 10:24 am

Hello,

Joe Payne (known as SolunarServices in these forums) already has a very nice integration for QuickBooks. Please have a look at the following post. I hope it solves your problem so that you may not need a developer at all. Please contact Joe for more details.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=7092

Thanks,
Sohaib