Cart modifications - new implementation

Discussion area for and about AbleCommerce hosting and development providers. If you provide AbleCommerce services let our users know.
TCD
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Cart modifications - new implementation

Post by TCD » Tue May 20, 2008 8:21 pm

I am looking for a developer or team of developers to perform needed modifications to the ablecommerce shopping cart.

Just to touch on a few additions:

1) FedEx integration
2) Bulk order imports
3) Drop shipping
4) Making certain products only visible to administrators (not available for ordering online - just via call center)
5) Multiple price structures for different logged in users.
6) Packing slips creation (high detail)

Obviously this is not enough information to start plugging away at the code, but it should be enough to separate the developers from the drag and drop programmers.

Daily communication (at least 1/2 hour mon-fri) is a must to check progress, deal with questions and possible coding alternatives and approaches.

90/10 budget analysis is required when giving your estimate (90% certainty, 10% known unknowns). So if your estimate is a $100.00, I know there is a margin that could bring it to $110.00 (obviously not real numbers).

Full access will be provided to a testing server, so you should have no out of pocket development costs.

I'm really looking for a seasoned and talented individual or group that can handle this work in an expeditious manner.

Please post your contact details so we can discuss this project further.

Thanks in advance for your time.