www.daveramsey.com - financial advice with an attitude

Post your AbleCommerce store for review by other forums members.
>> Please review requests by fellow users to critique their sites, in the process you have the opportunity to learn how someone else is using AbleCommerce.
rabid_zealot
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

www.daveramsey.com - financial advice with an attitude

Post by rabid_zealot » Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:06 pm

We just converted from a 4 year old Miva store over to AbleCommerce. So far so good.

Please take a look atn let me know what you think http://www.daveramsey.com.[/url]

jmestep
AbleCommerce Angel

Post by jmestep » Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:56 pm

That really looks professional. The only thing I recognized as Able Commerce standard design was the buttons. (No offense meant, Able.)

fredm

Post by fredm » Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:46 pm

That does look like a really great site. Very good job.

No offense taken. We love when people change our software like this. Personally, I really like it when stores don't look like other AbleCommerce stores. It helps to show just how flexible our software is.

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Wed Apr 13, 2005 1:28 pm

Funny thing, I was browsing that site on Sunday. If you completed your conversion prior to then, well I didn't even notice it was AC either. Definitely a good looking site.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.

grzyweasel
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Post by grzyweasel » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:01 pm

Yeah, thats a great looking site. Perfect look and feel for a financial advice site. I poked around and found it impossible to get lost. Well designed and architected. Nice work.
Brent Hoover
Development Manager
Brand New Websites LLC