Looking for a developer quote

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
wave_werks
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)

Looking for a developer quote

Post by wave_werks » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 am

Howdy forum folks...

I'm looking for a quote from any AbleCommerce 7 developers that are interested in doing some work. The idea of what I am looking for is listed below.

Please contact me via PM through this forum or via email at info (@) wavewerks.com.

Here is what I need:
I need the ability to upload JPEG files, using the uploader that I've already had developed and installed (cutesoft uploader was used for development), from within the admin to a customer account and then have an email sent to the customer asking them to return to their account to view the file(s) and either click on an "approve" button or a "reject" button. The files, once uploaded to the customers account, should be visible in a separate section of the order page called "proofs". The uploader should allow for multiple files to be uploaded simultaneously so that all files will be sent to the order page at once and only one email will be sent to the customer. The email should be a "proof" specific email so that it is not confused with a "note" or "comment" email. Once the proof is approved or refused I should receive an email notifying me of the approval of refusal. If approved the customers order page should also be marked with "proof approved on xx/xx/xxxx (date)". There should also be a pop up similar to that used by the terms and conditions link during checkout. The pop up should contain all of the necessary text that the customer is agreeing to when approving the proof. This may be the ideal way to minimize the time spent in writing new code. The terms and conditions pop up already has an accept button and a cancel button. These could be borrowed and rewritten as Approve and Reject. If approved the box is checked on the view order page then an email is sent to me letting me know of the approval. If rejected the customer is then advised to submit new files meeting the requirements and an email is sent to me to let me know of the refusal.
- Jeff
Wave Werks