Authorize.net Recurring Billing

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
wilhud
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Authorize.net Recurring Billing

Post by wilhud » Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Our Recurring Billing has suddenly stopped working via the Authorize.net payment gateway. Here's the error I'm receiving...

The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

It appears the transaction never actually gets sent to Authorize.net. They have no logs of the transactions and when I open the auth.net log file in ablecommerce, all it does is show the recurring billing transaction send log but no receive log.

Anyone know what this might be? Currently using AbleCommerce 7.0.2 build 11659

Thanks,
Wil

wilhud
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Authorize.net Recurring Billing

Post by wilhud » Tue May 25, 2010 12:15 pm

No one else is having this type of issue? Does anyone know what this means at least?

"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel."

Is there a way I can test that connection manually?

I know our SSL certificate is valid and working on the site. Non-recurring transactions go through fine. It is only the recurring transactions that this occurs on. It never happened in the past. Only started to popup about a week or two ago. We haven't changed anything on the site, so I don't think it would be a settting or anything of that nature.

Since the communication is never really going to Authorize.net, they have no means of assisting me because they see nothing on their end at all. I asked if they had changed anything on their recurring billing setup lately and the rep said no, but that was only one person's word on it.

Wil