Facebook Store Integration

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
wilhud
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Facebook Store Integration

Post by wilhud » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:55 pm

Does anyone know if there is a Facebook Store app that can be integrated with AbleCommerce? I've seen apps like Payvment, SocialShop, etc. but the problem is getting orders from those apps into the AbleCommerce fulfillment system. We wouldn't want to have to manually port those orders over from the social store to the AbleCommerce store so we'd need some sort of bridge to connect the two. Anyone know if this exists or if there is a different Facebook Store app that is able to integrate the two together? I'm guessing we'd need to have it custom built, but figured I would ask to see if anyone knew of an existing solution.

Thanks,
Wil

mazhar
Master Yoda
Master Yoda

Re: Facebook Store Integration

Post by mazhar » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 am

Well I guess if you want to keep one order base then you could create a Facebook application showing products from your online store with links to your store. I believe Facebook provides the option to fetch display page FBXML from specified URL. So in your integration you can simply expose some service URL to facebook from where it can pick the catalog to show.