Multiple shipment shows up on order

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
joebeazelman
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Multiple shipment shows up on order

Post by joebeazelman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 am

I've setup all of my products to use the same warehouse and I also disabled the multiple shipment options like so:

[[ConLib:OnePageCheckout EnableGiftWrap="false" EnableMultiShipTo="false"]]

Yet, when I try to check out I get the following message at the top of the screen asking me to choose a destination for each shipping:

"Your order contains items that must be sent in more than one shipment. View the order details at the bottom of this page for the contents of each shipment."

What's causing the multiple shipment? I've disabled it and ensured that all my products use the same warehouse. Are there any other criteria that would cause such a message to display?

combra
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)

Re: Multiple shipment shows up on order

Post by combra » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 am

joebeazelman wrote:I've setup all of my products to use the same warehouse and I also disabled the multiple shipment options like so:

[[ConLib:OnePageCheckout EnableGiftWrap="false" EnableMultiShipTo="false"]]

Yet, when I try to check out I get the following message at the top of the screen asking me to choose a destination for each shipping:

"Your order contains items that must be sent in more than one shipment. View the order details at the bottom of this page for the contents of each shipment."

What's causing the multiple shipment? I've disabled it and ensured that all my products use the same warehouse. Are there any other criteria that would cause such a message to display?
For any of your products, have you chosen 'separately' for the shippable category under taxes and shipping in the product details section?

joebeazelman
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Multiple shipment shows up on order

Post by joebeazelman » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked that section and shippable is marked as "Yes" for all of the products in the basket. It seems as if it only happens when a product has selectable options/variants. Still trying to figure this one out.