703,704. Default install. Broken Multi Destinations

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
William_firefold
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

703,704. Default install. Broken Multi Destinations

Post by William_firefold » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 am

I was in the process of making a cleaner version of our 703 site when i tested the multiple destinations feature. Multiple items in the basket, 2 legitimate addresses, PO for payment. The order completes, but the admin order information only shows the order having 1 shipment. I thought I had broken it until 704 came out and i had fresh code through the whole checkout process and its still happening.
It looks like information is getting dropped during the transition from /Checkout/ShipMethod.aspx to /Checkout/Payment.aspx.
On the payment page, it is also only showing 1 shipment and 1 shipping method, even when i have chosen usps and ups for the seperate shipments.
Once on the payment page, if i go back to ship method selection page, it has all the items listed together as if there was 1 address.

Can anyone reproduce this issue? Is there an admin setting for multi destinations?

jdarby
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Re: 703,704. Default install. Broken Multi Destinations

Post by jdarby » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am

http://dev584194.hyattathomeservices.com/Default.aspx

try the multi-ship there, its 7.0.3. let me know if that is the same thing you're experiencing.

jdarby
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Re: 703,704. Default install. Broken Multi Destinations

Post by jdarby » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:14 am

Once you get to ShipMethod.aspx (choosing shipping methods) just refresh the page, don't hit continue. You'll see the postback and it'll throw everything into one shipment going to the first address. It's messed up, we're working on trying to fix this now. No idea what caused it because we haven't touched anything to affect the functionality of either checkout sequence, just modified the look and layout.

I installed a clean copy of 7.0.3 and multi ship DOES work.