Can't checkout?!

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
Ming-Chu
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Can't checkout?!

Post by Ming-Chu » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi all,

I have installed AC7.0.6.14312 demo version on our staging server.
When I add an item to cart and then click "Checkout Now", I got an error "We are sorry, but the page you are trying to access has experienced an error. Please contact us to report this problem.".

For finding more information to solve it, I turn off the customErrors (customErrors mode="Off") and set compilation debug="true" on web.config, but the "Checkout Now" became disabled.

Any idea about this problem?

Thank you.

s_ismail
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Re: Can't checkout?!

Post by s_ismail » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:21 am

Can you provide error details from App log file in the App_Data\Logs directory?

Ming-Chu
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by Ming-Chu » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi,

The attachment is the app log file.

Thanks for your help.

plugables
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Post by plugables » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 am

I wonder how this happened but it seems that somehow something went wrong with the page personalization settings of your checkout page.

Code: Select all

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at CommerceBuilder.Web.WebflowManager.a(SharedPersonalization A_0, String A_1)
   at CommerceBuilder.Web.WebflowManager.IsUsingOnePageCheckout()
   at NavigationHelper.GetCheckoutUrl(Boolean isAuthenticated) in e:\WebSite\Ded755KDAR\AbleCommerce\App_Code\NavigationHelper.cs:line 189
   at NavigationHelper.GetCheckoutUrl() in e:\WebSite\Ded755KDAR\AbleCommerce\App_Code\NavigationHelper.cs:line 177
WebflowManager while trying to load shared personalization settings gets a null reference exception.