Credit Card Payment - Button (Error)

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
webmaz
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Credit Card Payment - Button (Error)

Post by webmaz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:58 am

I'm trying to change the "Pay with Card" button (when the customer submits the order and credit card information) to a custom image.

I changed the button code (in CreditCardPaymentForm.ascx) to: <asp:ImageButton ID="CreditCardButton" runat="server" SkinID="SubmitOrderButton" ValidationGroup="CreditCard" Visible="true" OnClick="CreditCardButton_Click"></asp:ImageButton>

and added a line in style.skin: <asp:ImageButton runat="server" SkinId="SubmitOrderButton" ImageUrl="images/submitorder_button.gif" />

The result is this error:
[[ConLib:PaymentPage]] c:\inetpub\wwwroot\websitedirectory\Checkout\PaymentForms\CreditCardPaymentForm.ascx(292): error CS0122: 'System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.Text' is inaccessible due to its protection level.

The desired end result is to make the button an image. I've done this with other buttons. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Thanks

webmaz
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Credit Card Payment - Button (Error)

Post by webmaz » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:37 pm

As a work around, I used a CSS class with a background image to get the desired look.

deverill
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Credit Card Payment - Button (Error)

Post by deverill » Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 am

I'm pretty new to .NET web programming but as I understand it the ImageButton does not have a Text attribute and the line referred to in the error message is trying to set the original button text to "Pay With Card", at least in mine. Comment that line out and you should be fine with the imagebutton.
Jim Sewell - Web Programmer
Trusted Tours & Attractions