Google Trusted Service

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
WebDev7
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Google Trusted Service

Post by WebDev7 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:47 am

I was wondering if there is anyone who passed testing and is using the Google Trusted Merchant Code Badge and Order Confirmation their AbleCommerce 704-707 website?

My code for the Google Badge passes Google testing scripts, while the Google Trusted Order Confirmation Module code is not being accessed. I stripped the receipt page of content, leaving headers, footers and still no luck. While working with Google numerous times, CSR stated I need to add the Order Module code, that was already there. At this point AC, order detail information is rendered and can be viewed by "View page source".
It appears that Google is being blocked by AbleCommerce code as we tested on other AbleCommerce sites, getting the same results. Firewalls, and robots files were checked as well.

Right now, I'm out of resource. I'm hoping there is someone here who has successfully implemented this on their site or give advise.

Additionally, is there any talk about implementation for this service by AbleCommerce moving forward with GOLD releases?

Thank you.

triplw
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Re: Google Trusted Service

Post by triplw » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:20 am

We put the code on our site Oct. 1st and it passed the testing scripts and we haven't heard anything since. Just says we have successfully applied. I guess we could end up in your situation eventually.

If you're interested I could send you my code for comparison.

WebDev7

Post by WebDev7 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 am

Sure, If you would like to send that code, that would be great! Is it the Badge or the Order Module code that you will be sending? Also, What AC site version do you have it working on? Thank you.

WebDev7

Post by WebDev7 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 pm

I was wondering about this post, has anyone else been able to get past this issue?