One time payment address

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
timsmallwood
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

One time payment address

Post by timsmallwood » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 pm

All the examples I've found for payment gateway processing reference the payment address as the AbleCommerce user's PrimaryAddress. From my testing, it appears this update changes the address that has the IsBilling flag set in ac_addresses.

Is it possible to override the billing address for one order without updating the flags in ac_addresses. For example, if a user is using a payment address they don't wish to remain their default billing address such as borrowing the boss's credit card, we'd like to validate that address and attach it to the order in ac_orders, but not change the flags in ac_addresses so that the next time they return the billing address has not changed.

Using the example:
Basket basket = AbleContext.Current.User.Basket;
ICheckoutService checkoutService = AbleContext.Resolve<ICheckoutService>();
CheckoutRequest checkoutRequest = new CheckoutRequest(basket, payment);
CheckoutResponse checkoutResponse = checkoutService.ExecuteCheckout(checkoutRequest);

I'd like to be able to set the billing address for this payment but not change the Isbilling flag in ac_addresses to a different record for that user.