"ConfigData and "ClassId" for Authorize payment gateway

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
ecastillo
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

"ConfigData and "ClassId" for Authorize payment gateway

Post by ecastillo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 am

Hi Ablecommerce friends,

My name is Enrique Castillo.
We have been using Ablecommerce for a long time and now we have to change on of our payment gateways, but we are getting an error trying to create the Authorize one.

It would be great if someone can send us the ConfigData value wich is stored in the ac_PaymentGateways table for a similar gateway.

Our project has been customized from a previous team and no documentation is available for us right now.
Is it possible to provide this information.

At the moment we are using PayPal and we have similar information like this:
  • ConfigData:
Partner=XXX&UserName=XXX&AccountUserName=XXX&Password=XXX&UseAuthCapture=true&UseTestMode=true&TestURL=https%3a%2f%2fpilot-payflowpro.paypal.com%2ftransaction&LiveURL=https%3a%2f%2fpayflowpro.paypal.com%2ftransaction&Timeout=45&UseDebugMode=false
  • ClassId:
CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.PayFlowPro.PaymentProvider, CommerceBuilder.PayFlowPro

We need a similar line for the Authorize's gateway about fields like ConfigData and ClassId.

Could you please let me know if this information is possible?

Thanks for your great cooperation.

nadeem
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Re: "ConfigData and "ClassId" for Authorize payment gateway

Post by nadeem » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Here are the ConfigData and ClassId default configured values for Authorize.Net gateway:

ConfigData

MerchantLogin=XXX&TransactionKey=XXX&UseAuthCapture=false&GatewayMode=1&UseDebugMode=false

ClassId

CommerceBuilder.Payments.Providers.AuthorizeNet.AuthorizeNet, CommerceBuilder.AuthorizeNet

NOTE: This is for AC7 version only since ConfigData is bit different for AC Gold. If you need for AC Gold version, let me know so that I can provide you these configs for Gold as well.

ecastillo
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by ecastillo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 am

Thanks for your quickly answer nadeem!!

We have avoided the last error. Now I can see the new gateway added directly in the BD but when I am going to edit it using the interface and I am going to save the changes a new error appears.

"The given key was not present in the dictionary."

I have tried to update a current paypal gateway with Authorize values instead insert new, but the error persist.

I don't know if I have to add any register into another table.

Or maybe I have set a wrong name in [ac_PaymentGateways], I thought this field wasn't important. If this is the problem, please, can you send me the correct name for an "Authorize" gateway? I used this name "AuthorizeNet Pro USD(LIVEMODE)".

Thanks for your great support

nadeem
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Post by nadeem » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:18 pm

I don't know if I have to add any register into another table.
PaymentGatewayId is stored in the ac_PaymentMethods table which is optional. If you don't select any payment method e.g. American Express, Visa etc. a null value is stored in the ac_PaymentMethods. So this isn't the issue here.
Or maybe I have set a wrong name in [ac_PaymentGateways], I thought this field wasn't important.
Yes, this doesn't seem to be the gateway name issue. In my case, the name field value is Authorize.Net

I suggest you to remove this entry and try to configure the Authorize.Net gateway from Administration > Configure > Payments > Gateways > Add Gateway again. And then let me know what error you are getting when saving the gateway at first place? This may help finding the root cause of the problem.