Expanding Shipping Cost Options

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
meer2005
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Expanding Shipping Cost Options

Post by meer2005 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:50 am

I would like to see a field in each product record for a flat-rate shipping cost at the product level. Something that can just be entered just as the price of the item is on a by item basis.

The % level is nice and warehouses are nice but not all products fit the glove. I find myself creating a ton of different warehouses to accommodate my different shipping levels. Is there any plan of doing this? Also, it'd be nice if there was an option for the shipping cost visibility to be public one each product record and have the actual shipping cost displayed on the product page.

Shopping Cart Admin
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Post by Shopping Cart Admin » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:58 am

Hello,

We'll get it into a future release, over the years people have just used options to handle this. But I guess it would be easier if there was just a product field.
Thanks for your support

Shopping Cart Guru
AbleCommerce.com
Follow us on Facebook

meer2005
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Re: Expanding Shipping Cost Options

Post by meer2005 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:05 pm

Anyone know if this is possible? I just want to be able to enter a flat-rate shipping cost for items just like I do the price on the product record... Any Ideas would be appreciated.