What fields are sent through the PayPal ProFlow gateway?

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
mpulver
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

What fields are sent through the PayPal ProFlow gateway?

Post by mpulver » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:15 am

I have a customer that needs to send his Franchise number and order number on the comment line with the transaction to PayPal PayFlow.

Do I need to modify the Payflow gateway source?

Mark Pulver

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:01 am

If you had the source code for our PayFlow payment gateway you would have to make a slight change to include the info with the payment request and recompile the gateway. That would be included with our source code option I guess. AC7 is kind of new so I am not clear on what options are available for purchase.

Without source code, we have the Payment API and sample for Authorize.Net. You could redo the integration for PayFlow based on their integration spec.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.

mpulver
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by mpulver » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:14 am

When will the source code be available?

We purchased source code for version 5.5 and we have a software subscription. Is the source code covered or will we have to purchase the 7.0 code?

Mark Pulver

mpulver
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by mpulver » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Is there any way to tell what fields are being sent to PayPal throught the Payflow gateway? I have a customer trying to start up a new store next week and we need to determine a work-around if necessary.

Mark Pulver