IBiz E-Payment Integrator

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
mitch
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

IBiz E-Payment Integrator

Post by mitch » Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Hi guys

Can you please confirm if you plan to add support for the IBiz E-Payment Integrator (http://www.nsoftware.com/ibiz/EPayment/) to AC7?

I've seen this mentioned on another thread back in Oct as a possibility. If it is going to be integrated is this scheduled for the final AC 7.0 release or for 7.1?

I'm needing to add WorldPay as a payment gateway so I'd like to get an indication whether I will need to write this integration myself.

Cheers
Mitch

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:26 pm

IBiz integration work is in progress. It will not be available as part of our 7.0 final but it is one of our highest priorities for new features. I anticipate we will want to make this available as an add-on once we have it fully completed.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.

calvis
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by calvis » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:53 pm

It is certainly welcoming news to know that it is currently in progress. I look forward to implementing it since my merchant ECHO is not included in the Able default merchant providers, but is included in the IBiz Payment Integrator package.

I would hope that this would be out shortly after 7.0 is final.

snap624
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: IBiz E-Payment Integrator

Post by snap624 » Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Is there any update on the integration of this feature? Is it still in the works, scrapped?? Any info would be appreciated.