shipping estimation

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce 7.0 Asp.Net product.
atulkhare
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

shipping estimation

Post by atulkhare » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Hi,

I have disable country ,State ,City but only Postal Code text is displaying .becouse my project is only for United State so there is no need to these options..so can i know USPS will work with only Postal cade text box or it need to require all (country , State, City)..i have commented all the code from "Basket Shipping Estimate" user control which is useful to display country ,state,city option..

Thanks And Regard
Atul khare

afm
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Re: shipping estimation

Post by afm » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:55 pm

Please stop posting the same question more than once. If someone knows the answer, he or she will respond to the first question. If no one responds to the first question, than you can assume no one reading the forum knows the answer or you have asked the wrong question.

If you can not wait for an answer from your peers here in the forum, then contact AbleCommerce support:

http://help.ablecommerce.com/installation_support.htm
Andy Miller
Structured Solutions

Shipper 3 - High Velocity Shipment Processing

sohaib
Developer
Developer

Re: shipping estimation

Post by sohaib » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:46 am

This question was posted here earlier
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9295

It has been requested to you before not to post multiple posts for the same question. It is unfortunate that you are habitually posting multiple posts about the same question.

Here are other examples of double posting from you
On USPS
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9294
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9284

On SSL
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9168
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9145

On PayPal
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9016
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=9004
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8977

On ReInstallation
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8970
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=8953

For forums to remain helpful please be patient and and formulate your questions that can be answered in objective manner. Providing a step by step detailed examples of everything, starting from the basic concepts, is too much to ask form the forum users.