onepagecheckout not validating

Store UI, layout, design, look and feel; Discussion on the customer facing pages of your online store. Cascading Style Sheets, Themes, Scriptlets, NVelocity and the components in the ConLib directory.
aaj
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

onepagecheckout not validating

Post by aaj » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:47 am

Hi experts

On my onepagecheckout, the firstname, lastname,Address and City are all validated, but State/provice and Zip/Postal code aren't.

Has anyone any idea why. The code in the conlib folder looks OK, it has a validator that looks identical to the ones above.

Is there something else I should be configuring, perhaps in the 'zones' and regions section? I am in the UK, so I am trying to set up UK postcodes, but it doesn't seem to validate even on US

thanks

Andy

snipped from the code...

<th class="rowHeader">
<asp:Label ID="BillToPostalCodeLabel" runat="server" Text="ZIP / Postal Code:" AssociatedControlID="BillToPostalCode" EnableViewState="false"></asp:Label>
</th>
<td>
<asp:TextBox ID="BillToPostalCode" runat="server" EnableViewState="false" Width="90px" MaxLength="10" ValidationGroup="OPC"></asp:TextBox>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="BillToPostalCodeRequired" runat="server" Text="*"
ErrorMessage="Billing ZIP or Postal Code is required." Display="Static" ControlToValidate="BillToPostalCode"
EnableViewState="False" SetFocusOnError="false" ValidationGroup="OPC"></asp:RequiredFieldValidator>
</td>

aaj
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Re: onepagecheckout not validating

Post by aaj » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 am

In the UK we have an acronym rtfm....

all working now, I hadn't set the store to GB!!!

thanks

Andy