CategorySearch

Store UI, layout, design, look and feel; Discussion on the customer facing pages of your online store. Cascading Style Sheets, Themes, Scriptlets, NVelocity and the components in the ConLib directory.
billyudi
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

CategorySearch

Post by billyudi » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:44 am

I've been playing around with the category search layout and love the idea. But I seem to be having a problem of the same product displaying multiple times if it is in multiple categories.

I created a category called Shop By Style. The subcategories are along the lines of Red, Blue, but we also have categories like smooth texture, and sizes like Large.

So one product could be in Red, Smooth, and Large. When I set it up that product appears in the listing three times. Is there anyway around this?

Ideally it would nice to be able to refine by category, manufacturer, and also some product attributes so we wouldn't have to create all these other categories.

Shopping Cart Admin
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Post by Shopping Cart Admin » Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:06 pm

Hello,

I'll get the product displaying multiple times entered as a bug, should be easy to fix. I'll enter a feature enhancement for the refine by attribute for a future release. Thanks for the feedback.
Thanks for your support

Shopping Cart Guru
AbleCommerce.com
Follow us on Facebook