Variable for Current Theme Path?

Store UI, layout, design, look and feel; Discussion on the customer facing pages of your online store. Cascading Style Sheets, Themes, Scriptlets, NVelocity and the components in the ConLib directory.
nviusguy
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Variable for Current Theme Path?

Post by nviusguy » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:38 pm

Hello,

Is there a preset variable for the current theme's image dir path, or dir path to the current theme selected that can be used in the content pages/custom scriptlets?

I'm sure there is and probably am just glazing over it.

Thanks !

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:51 am

I have logged a bug #5978 to request an enhancement for our scriptlet variables. Ideally, you should have access to the "page" variable. I would not count on this being added before our final release. Right now, this is the best I can suggest:

/App_Themes/${Store.Settings.StoreTheme}/images

You'll have to update the path to provide any installation specific prefix that might come before App_Themes. Also, this is only good for getting the store default theme. If you are using page / category / product specific themes it will not be what you want.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.