Graphic/web designer for AC 7.0

Store UI, layout, design, look and feel; Discussion on the customer facing pages of your online store. Cascading Style Sheets, Themes, Scriptlets, NVelocity and the components in the ConLib directory.
camkego
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Graphic/web designer for AC 7.0

Post by camkego » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 pm

I'm looking for either a domestic or offshore graphic designer & Web
Designer who can hit the ground running with AC 7.

While the templating system is awesome, I think it will throw designers who are used to freeform HTML/CSS for a little loop.

Could someone at AC tell me whether I should be looking for designers with experience in ComponentART, or AC 5.x, or neither.

I know I can have a designer learn the AC 7 templating system, but I'd prefer to get someone with experience if possible.

So, what specific experience should I look for in a designer so that they will have the minimum learning necessary to get started with designing an AC7 store for me?

Also, if any one can recommend any offshore or domestic designers that have this background, I would sure be interested in learning about them.

Finally, I understand that AC may release some more store templates, any word on these?

Thanks,
Cameron Elliott
PS, AC7 is looking pretty awesome.
Cameron

Shopping Cart Admin
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Post by Shopping Cart Admin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:16 pm

Hello Cameron,

We contracted with design2please.com for the design of our store templates and admin design. Our designer's name was Rajib, he's not under contract with AbleCommerce currently as we've decided to bring the position in house on a full time basis.

We will be releasing additional store templates, once we've secured a full time designer.

Our contact with design2please.com
Simanta Guha Roy
simanta@indusnet.co.in
Thanks for your support

Shopping Cart Guru
AbleCommerce.com
Follow us on Facebook