Product image under Order Contents for Checkout Page?

Store UI, layout, design, look and feel; Discussion on the customer facing pages of your online store. Cascading Style Sheets, Themes, Scriptlets, NVelocity and the components in the ConLib directory.
evanb@firefold.com
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Product image under Order Contents for Checkout Page?

Post by evanb@firefold.com » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 am

I see that the order contents is listed in a column form using item templates, which write their own tables. Is it possible to change this format so that it can be a bit more flexible? Second, is it possible to switch SKU for a product image of that particular product instead - something like the thumbnail used in regular product pages?

evanb@firefold.com

Re: Product image under Order Contents for Checkout Page?

Post by evanb@firefold.com » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:52 am

Tried a few things but haven't found a solution, anyone have any ideas?

sohaib
Developer
Developer

Post by sohaib » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:02 am

I see that the order contents is listed in a column form using item templates, which write their own tables. Is it possible to change this format so that it can be a bit more flexible?
Which page are you talking about? On the merchant side or retail side? ... and what do you mean by it being more flexible? Have you anything specific in mind?
Second, is it possible to switch SKU for a product image of that particular product instead - something like the thumbnail used in regular product pages?
Not sure which page you are talking about ... but whichever it is ... yes it is possible. You will have to modify the code that is displaying the SKU.

evanb@firefold.com

Post by evanb@firefold.com » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:50 am

I figured it out, but thank you for responding.