Integration with google wave

Post feature requests to this forum and a pre-configured poll will automatically be created for you.
kastnerd
Commodore (COMO)
Commodore (COMO)

Integration with google wave

Post by kastnerd » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:19 pm

http://wave.google.com/
Watch this video.

I believe google wave's open source technology will greatly enhance many parts of the web. Allowing live editing of documents, linking of product description and tech documents. Ability to link a blog, shopping cart, FAQ, help desk, web album twitter, face book and more linked together would have a great improvement on one's store and brand.

The API and beta are limited currently but within the next year we should see more and more of it. But for the long term future of the Internet I personally think this will be a must have.

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Re: Integration with google wave

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 pm

I was looking in the features forum and came across this. We've fallen in love with wave here and were all floored by Google's decision to cancel it. I'm not sure what we can replace it with now that it's become so ingrained in my daily work.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.