Gift Wrapping Management in Admin

Post feature requests to this forum and a pre-configured poll will automatically be created for you.
wilhud
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Gift Wrapping Management in Admin

Post by wilhud » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:36 am

I could not find any other requests for this feature, so if it is already posted, I apologize. However, I think the admin needs to have some way of managing gift wrap. I'm surprised this is not already included, with as feature rich as all of the other existing pieces are in the software. I'm currently using 7.03 so if it has since been added, then this can be disregarded. However, I think the admin needs the ability to add/edit/delete gift wrap from orders in the same way that users can on the front end. It would also be nice to have a coupon code ability to offer free gift wrapping just like you can with shipping, as well. We went live with our store prior to the holiday season last year and that was the only place where the software fell short for us. Everything else worked amazing. Right now it's just too tedious of a task to manage gift wrap without some form of admin. During the holidays our company gets a lot of gift wrapping requests, many over the phone, so this feature is critical for our workflow as I'm sure would be common with any online store who utilizes the gift wrap features.

Thanks,
Wil