Display kits clearly on invoices/pull sheets.

Post feature requests to this forum and a pre-configured poll will automatically be created for you.

How important is this enhancement to you?

It's a critical enhancement that I must have.
71%
It's an important enhancement but others are more critical.
29%
I'd like to have it but it's not that important.
No votes
I'd never use this feature.
No votes

Total votes: 7

compunerdy
Admiral (ADM)
Admiral (ADM)

Display kits clearly on invoices/pull sheets.

Post by compunerdy » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 am

Kits/bundles should display with parent/childs grouped together like it does on the shopping cart. Throwing them all jumbled together makes a mess out of things. Would this be something to easily modify?

1 Kit/bundle
---2 widgets
---1 widget
---1 widget

compunerdy
Admiral (ADM)
Admiral (ADM)

Post by compunerdy » Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:18 pm

I think another good option would be to have a option for each kit item to have it display on the invoice or not. We have the option to change the name etc but actually having it not display would be better. For example my kits are parts normally sold in the store seperately. I use kits to offer products pre-built using these components so I dont want them listed out on the invoice as items that would need to be pulled but i do want them removed from inventory. Sometimes it is the parent item I wouldnt want displayed as in a normal kit of parts. And when its something I need to assemble I dont want the child items displayed. This could be made to help out with quickbooks integration also (what items to transfer to quickbooks).