Reordering Products with Kits

Post feature requests to this forum and a pre-configured poll will automatically be created for you.

How important is this enhancement to you?

It's a critical enhancement that I must have.
43%
It's an important enhancement but others are more critical.
29%
I'd like to have it but it's not that important.
29%
I'd never use this feature.
No votes

Total votes: 7

wave_werks
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)
Lieutenant Commander (LCDR)

Reordering Products with Kits

Post by wave_werks » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 pm

AC7 has a nifty feature that lets your customers click on a reorder button in their account page to reorder an item that they have previously ordered from your website. However, any product on your website that is built with a kit is not able to be reordered from the account page. For many of us this is a major drawback to the shopping cart. Practical uses of this would be for anyone who sells bundled items such as computers, video game systems, t-shirt printing, cd duplication, etc. I'm sure many of you have your own bundled items that you would like for your customers to be able to reorder with a single click of the mouse (or trackball as the case may be).

As an extra little add-on let's get the developers of this fine software to include the original order number along with the reorder. For those of you who refer back to original orders this will be a truly invaluable tool. This is especially true for screen printers, full color print shops, computer builders, and even jewelers. There are sure to be more of you who refer back to previous orders that will use this feature, too.

Please vote for this feature to be added to the built-in features of AC7 so that all of your customers may have an efficient and friendly shopping experience. :wink:

:D :D :D Thank you for your time. Have a nice day!!! :D :D :D
- Jeff
Wave Werks