FastCharge Payment Gateway

This forum is where we'll mirror posts that are of value to the community so they may be more easily found.
laramp
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

FastCharge Payment Gateway

Post by laramp » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Here is a new AuthorizeNet.dll that is now working in 7.0.4 for the Payment Gateway FastCharge.
I am utilizing the AuthorizeNet.dll, because FastCharge emulates exactly the Authorize.net processing, the only difference is the URL for transactions in the DLL. You would still use the authorize gateway selection in the admin with the same information.
Please make a backup of your Existing AuthorizeNet.dll before overwriting it and move it out of the bin dir.
This was created for .Net 3.5

mazhar
Master Yoda
Master Yoda

Re: FastCharge Payment Gateway

Post by mazhar » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 am

Well in code file you can update the name from Authorize.Net to FastCharge and similarly class name from AuthorizeNet to FastCharge, after this change you will see FastCharge instead of Authorize.Net in your AbleCommerce admin. Secondly from project properties page change output assemsbly name from CommerceBuilder.AuthorizeNet to FastCharge. I guess after these changes produced DLL will be of different name and will allow you use to have both Authorize.Net and FastCharge in your system.

laramp

Re: FastCharge Payment Gateway

Post by laramp » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:16 am

I will give that a shot...I would much rather have both than one that needs explanation for use.

Thanks!
Larry