Australian Payment Gateway

This forum is for questions and issues arising from the use of AbleCommerce 7.0 outside the United States. International purchases of AbleCommerce 7.0 are way up. Thank you!
airlinesimulation
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Australian Payment Gateway

Post by airlinesimulation » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:55 am

Does anyone know if any of the built in payment gateways will integrate with an Australian bank account? I have set up Paypal OK, however I'd also like to be able to accept instant VISA/MC payments via the website while using an Australian merchant account. (E.g. Westpac, NAB, ANZ etc etc.)

I need to find a payment gateway that will allow instant authorisation so that I can provide Electronic Software Delivery within the store. Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance

David

ozlighting
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Australian Payment Gateway

Post by ozlighting » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Hi David,

we're currently looking into this as well. I think you can use the paypal payflo gateway to accept credit cards. Paypal will integrate with your bank's merchant account and the funds will be deposited directly into that account. This gateway is already integrated into Ablecommerce. I spoken to one other Australian online retailer who is currently using this setup and he said it works perfectly.

let me know how you go,

Lance
Australian Online Lighting Store

log on and light up...

gunter
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Re: Australian Payment Gateway

Post by gunter » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi All,

We have created an Australian payment gateway and posted a Beta version here
We are using it successfully but we are still awaiting feedback from other users before we post a proper release

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=11428

It is for eWAY - you can find out more about the actual gateway here
http://www.eway.com.au/

We would love to get your feedback

Cheers
Gunter