Product Upload

A forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed.
gilmoor
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Product Upload

Post by gilmoor » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:54 pm

Able is hosting. I can upload 10 product items without problems. nce I add more items, if fails. "No product available for import(upload)".

What my upper limit? I want to load 1,000 items at a time.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Re: Product Upload

Post by Naveed » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:07 am

There is no upper limit, you can import any number of products. Regarding the error you are facing, there might be some problem with your CSV data format.

please post a sample CSV with 1-2 dummy records.

gilmoor
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by gilmoor » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:15 am

Sample file

Will upload 94 items, no more. I need more at a time.

Thanks for your help

jmestep
AbleCommerce Angel

Post by jmestep » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Did you have more products in it at one time and then delete them? If so, you need to make sure you delete the rows, not just the content in the rows.
Judy Estep
Web Developer
jestep@web2market.com
http://www.web2market.com
708-653-3100 x209
New search report plugin for business intelligence:
http://www.web2market.com/Search-Report ... -P154.aspx

Humannature
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Post by Humannature » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm

I encountered this also. I was using two different versions of the dataport. One version one one computer, one on another. I would download a file at work, then edit it at home. When I would try to upload it from work the next day it gave me the same error. Limiting it to ten or so products at a time would allow it to work. I updated the dataport to the same, most current version and it seemed to solve the problem.

gilmoor
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by gilmoor » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:52 am

Code: Select all

ProductId,StoreId,Name,Price,CostOfGoods,MSRP,Weight,Length,Width,Height,Manufacturer,Sku,ModelNumber,DisplayPage,TaxCode,Shippable,WarehouseId,Warehouse,InventoryModeId,InStock,InStockWarningLevel,ThumbnailUrl,ThumbnailAltText,ImageUrl,ImageAltText,Summary,Description,ExtendedDescription,Vendor,CreatedDate,LastModifiedDate,ProductTemplate,IsFeatured,IsProhibited,AllowReviews,AllowBackorder,WrapGroup,ExcludeFromFeed,HtmlHead,DisablePurchase,MinQuantity,MaxQuantity,VisibilityId,Theme,IconUrl,IconAltText,IsGiftCertificate,Categories,UseVariablePrice,MinimumPrice,MaximumPrice,SearchKeywords,HidePrice
1932,1,CHILD AND PARENT PRAYER PLAQUE  ,,3.45,9.95,,,,,Sunrise,,,,,Yes,,Sunrise,,Yes,,,,,,"This touching, two-sided cherry wood plaque has ""A Child's Prayer"" on one side and ""A Parent's Prayer"" on the other. 8 1/2"" x 10 7/8"" high.' 1 EACH","This touching, two-sided cherry wood plaque has ""A Child's Prayer"" on one side and ""A Parent's Prayer"" on the other. 8 1/2"" x 10 7/8"" high.' 1 EACH",,Sunrise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No,Décor,,,,,
2811,1,BUTTERFLY NOTEBOOK AND PEN,,2.78,7.95,,,,,Sunrise,,,,,Yes,,Sunrise,,Yes,,,,,,"A spiral bound, vibrant purple notebook with matching pen— what a perfect place for every little girl to capture important thoughts of the day! 7 1/4"" x 3/4"" x 5 3/4"" high.   ' 1 EACH","A spiral bound, vibrant purple notebook with matching pen— what a perfect place for every little girl to capture important thoughts of the day! 7 1/4"" x 3/4"" x 5 3/4"" high.   ' 1 EACH",,Sunrise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No,Décor,,,,,
3369,1,I LOVE YOU MOM CUP AND SAUCER ,,2.4,6.95,,,,,Sunrise,,,,,Yes,,Sunrise,,Yes,,,,,,"Mom is sure to appreciate this dainty collectible cup and saucer set made from fine porcelain. Plastic stand. Cup is 2"" x 1 3/4"" x 1"" high, plate is 3 1/4"" diameter.  Set  ' 1 SET","Mom is sure to appreciate this dainty collectible cup and saucer set made from fine porcelain. Plastic stand. Cup is 2"" x 1 3/4"" x 1"" high, plate is 3 1/4"" diameter.  Set  ' 1 SET",,Sunrise,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,No,Décor,,,,,

jmestep
AbleCommerce Angel

Post by jmestep » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Try re-sorting you products and see if you can get others to upload. Maybe it is stopping at a certain product because it doesn't like what some of the characters are- like the double quotation marks ""
Judy Estep
Web Developer
jestep@web2market.com
http://www.web2market.com
708-653-3100 x209
New search report plugin for business intelligence:
http://www.web2market.com/Search-Report ... -P154.aspx

willamsoni
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by willamsoni » Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 am