Export Error

A forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed.
sohaib
Developer
Developer

Re: Export Error

Post by sohaib » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:33 am

I guess you are at SQLServer 2000.
Anyway the error should not have occurred. Naveed will have a look at this soon.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 pm

dynami wrote:I got an error when trying to export a specific category.
From "a specific category" I think you mean products under a specific category? IS this error occurs while exporting "Customized products"? What other filters you were using?

I tried to reproduce using the latest version of DataPort but was not able. Can you please explain in more details that how can I reproduce it.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 am

I am not able to reproduce the issue with the given steps. I think there is something wrong with the data or we need more research to identify the original issue causing this error on your side.

Please let us know if you find any related issues on your system? Can you export all your products without any error?

Please explain that if error only occurs when you select a particular category or it occurs which ever category you choose?

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:31 am

dynami wrote: You think this could be the problem? and explain why you can't reproduce?
I will investigate the issue on these lines... At the moment I can not say it may be a reason for the issue.

And regarding my comments "I am not able to reproduce the issue", I mean that I exported the products/categories using DataPort following the above steps and I the operation was completed without any errors. I tried different other cases to reproduce the issue/error but every time I was able to export products without any error.