Date port Version Mismatch?

A forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed.
winson
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Date port Version Mismatch?

Post by winson » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 am

I just purchase the software 2 days ago, and i download the dataport 7.0.3. but after i connect to the store , it show this message

Warning: Version mismatch, DataPort API version '7.0.3.1' did not match the expected version '7.3.130.0'.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of DataPort and the DataPort API. It is strongly recommended to update your store and get the compatible version of DataPort application.

what is wrong? i use to test drive the 7.0.2 , i got no problem at all, should i change back to the 7.0.2

winson

Re: Date port Version Mismatch?

Post by winson » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:28 am

when i use dataport 7.0.2. it show up

Warning: Version mismatch, DataPort API version '7.0.3.1' did not match the expected version '7.0.2.1'.
Warning: Version mismatch, Store version '7.0.3' did not match the expected version '7.0.2'.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of DataPort and the DataPort API. It is strongly recommended to update your store and get the compatible version of DataPort application.

.................please help. thank you all

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

winson wrote:Warning: Version mismatch, DataPort API version '7.0.3.1' did not match the expected version '7.3.130.0'.
You were using the correct version of DataPort (i.e. 7.0.3), however you have not uploaded the correct version of Client API dll file to your store bin directory. Please read the ReadMe.txt file provided with the DataPort download package.
INSTALLATION
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. To install, double-click the .msi file. Make a note of your install path for the next step.

2. Update the following 2 files in your AbleCommerce installation.
a. Find CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api.dll and CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Csv.dll files
located in the root of the "AbleCommerce DataPort 7.0.3" program folder.

e.g. C:\Program Files\AbleCommerce\AbleCommerce DataPort 7.0.3\

b. COPY these 2 files to the \BIN\ folder of your AbleCommerce program folder.

e.g. c:\inetpub\wwwroot\ac7\bin\
Please have a look at this link for more queries regarding DataPort:
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=11102

Logan Rhodehamel
Developer
Developer

Post by Logan Rhodehamel » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am

Additionally, I have placed the v7.3.130 DataPort client API files in a convenient location:

ftp://ftp.ablecommerce.com/dataport/Abl ... .3.130.zip

I figure some people may have trouble getting the files from their installed client machine to the server, so you can download them directly at the link above.
Cheers,
Logan
Image.com

If I do not respond to an unsolicited private message, it's not because I'm ignoring you. It's because the answer to your question is valuable to others. Try the new topic button.