Can't Download, Error Message with Standard/Store Download

A forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed.
Brandon
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Can't Download, Error Message with Standard/Store Download

Post by Brandon » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:09 am

First of all, my understanding of DataPort was that I must upload the /Bin and /ClientAPI files for my STORE version. But when I uploaded those files, I could not connect to my store at all, so I uploaded the /Bin and /ClientAPI files for 7.0.7. After I did this, I had no problems connecting to my store.

However, I am now having a problem downloading all store data from the "Standard Download" / "Store Download" section.

Whether I attempt to download "Complete Store" or "Selected Data", this is the error I receive:

Exception Message:Method not found: 'System.String CommerceBuilder.Catalog.Webpage.get_CustomUrl()'.
at CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api.ACRequestHandler.ProcessRequest(String requestXml)
at CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api.AuthenticationHandler.System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

I am using DataPort 7.7.251 for an AC 7.0.3 build 12458 store.

Brandon
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Re: Can't Download, Error Message with Standard/Store Download

Post by Brandon » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am

Um, so no one can help me?

Do AbleCommerce staff provide support here?

FredM
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Post by FredM » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Hi Brandon,
It sounds like you need the /ClientAPI files for 7.0.3. They are in a folder called 7.0.3 which is in the dataport installation folder.

Brandon
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Post by Brandon » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Fred - thanks for the reply.

That is the very first thing I did, as mentioned in my first post, but when I did that, DataPort would not even connect to my store.

It was only after I uploaded the latest files to the proper directories on our FTP, instead of the 7.0.3 files that match our store version, that DataPort would successfully connect to my store.