My quick review of gold and some bug issues.

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
compunerdy
Admiral (ADM)
Admiral (ADM)

My quick review of gold and some bug issues.

Post by compunerdy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:39 pm

I setup a test environment and used a copy of my 7.0.7 database to upgrade to Gold.

Very happy to see the following...
-Fixed washington sales tax report to total by loc code
-Added delete order option
-Store search option is awesome..search for Mexico to see all orders sent to Mexico, etc.. But, searching by SKU does not seem to work.

Wish these had been implemented..
-Option to add box weight for real time shipping calculations
-Change shipping drop down to bullet list
-Sales by SKU search.. searching by SKU does not seem to work via the admin search?

I have seen the following errors so far..

This one I got while messing with the search function and clicked on a order that was listed.

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/Website' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 500:            if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(kitList))
Line 501:            {
Line 502:                bool kitIsBundled = !product.Kit.ItemizeDisplay;
Line 503:                int[] kitProductIds = AlwaysConvert.ToIntArray(kitList);
Line 504:                if (kitProductIds != null && kitProductIds.Length > 0)

Source File: d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\App_Code\ProductHelper.cs    Line: 502

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   AbleCommerce.Code.ProductHelper.GetAssets(Page page, Product product, String optionList, String kitList, String returnUrl) in d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\App_Code\ProductHelper.cs:502
   AbleCommerce.Admin.UserControls.OrderItemDetail.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\Admin\UserControls\OrderItemDetail.ascx.cs:114
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +8951282
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +103
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +175
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225
This one I get if I click the Kitting tab on any kit item in the admin.

Code: Select all

Server Error in '/Website' Application.
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 104:            ComponentList.DataBind();

Line 105:            SortComponents.Visible = (components.Count > 1);

Line 106:            PriceRange.Text = string.Format("{0} - {1}", _Kit.MinPrice.LSCurrencyFormat("lc"), _Kit.MaxPrice.LSCurrencyFormat("lc"));

Line 107:            DefaultPrice.Text = _Kit.DefaultPrice.LSCurrencyFormat("lc");

Line 108:            WeightRange.Text = string.Format("{0:F2} - {1:F2}", _Kit.MinWeight, _Kit.MaxWeight);

Source File: d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\Admin\Products\Kits\EditKit.aspx.cs    Line: 106

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

AbleCommerce.Admin.Products.Kits.EditKit.BindComponentList() in d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\Admin\Products\Kits\EditKit.aspx.cs:106

AbleCommerce.Admin.Products.Kits.EditKit.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\Temp\AbleCommerceGold-b4194-WSP\Website\Admin\Products\Kits\EditKit.aspx.cs:73

System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14

System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35

System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0

System.Web.UI.Control.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +8951282

System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +103

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2496

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.225

More to come...

Shopping Cart Admin
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Re: My quick review of gold and some bug issues.

Post by Shopping Cart Admin » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Howdy Tim,

Thanks for the feedback! In the footer of AbleCommerce GOLD you'll find a link to post bugs so they get reported to our tracking system. Looking forward to your continued feedback, we'll be moving quickly ahead now that the foundation is done.
Thanks for your support

Shopping Cart Guru
AbleCommerce.com
Follow us on Facebook