Where are the "Glass" themes?

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
KenPalmer
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Where are the "Glass" themes?

Post by KenPalmer » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm working on theming an AbleCommerce Gold installation, and saw the page below. Two of the themes in that library (glass silver age and glass white lily) have colors similar to my client's site.
http://help.ablecommerce.com/mergedProj ... amples.htm

Under the Themes directory in the Admin tool, I only see 4 themes (Auto, Computer, Pets, Wireframe). Is there a link where I can download some of the additional themes for AbleCommerce Gold? Thanks.

Shopping Cart Admin
AbleCommerce Admin
AbleCommerce Admin

Re: Where are the "Glass" themes?

Post by Shopping Cart Admin » Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello Ken,

Those were the ones included with the prior version of AbleCommerce. We have more theme's coming in future releases, but none available for download at this moment.
Thanks for your support

Shopping Cart Guru
AbleCommerce.com
Follow us on Facebook

KenPalmer
Lieutenant (LT)
Lieutenant (LT)

Re: Where are the "Glass" themes?

Post by KenPalmer » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:30 am

Thanks for the heads-up. In Visual Studio I added a new theme directory to the App_Themes folder, and copied the "Computer" theme files into it. I'll start tweaking it from there. The "Manage Themes" admin interface found the new theme automatically after I added it. Nice to see it did that without having to manually edit a DB record or a config file.