What Category Page do you use?

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
frankenstein897
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

What Category Page do you use?

Post by frankenstein897 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm

We are using GategoryGrid4 for our current category listing page for our 7.0.7 site. I am testing Gold and using the same category page however, it appears I need to do some customization to it. I don't remember doing this much before to it. So, I thought before I start modifying it I would find out from you all what Category page do you use with Gold? Have you modified it? We usually have several products per category (different type of network cables, etc). Most people don't need to go into the specific product to add it. Most of the time the product name is enough for them to add it to their cart. So having the add to cart on the category page is important. Also, we really like using the MRSP price with the strike-through it then our price right under. Seems these 2 features (add to cart and strike-through) are not on the CategoryGrid4. I must have modifying our old site to include that. I never want to assume we are using the best category page. So, curious to see what others are doing.

Thanks!
Chris
Thanks,
Chris

http://www.networkcablesonline.com
Network Cables Online, LLC
Running AbleCommerce GOLD R6