Checkout throwing exception

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
eduardo.ponzoni
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Checkout throwing exception

Post by eduardo.ponzoni » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello people!

I've had to change implementation of the checkout process in a way that the customer first fills in credit card data and then confirms the payment.
So what I did was to move the code from PaymentWidget and CreditCardForm to the "Confirm and Pay" page, and then I'm always getting a NHibernate exception, and I don't know how to work around it.

The log displays the current message:

An error occurred during the checkout process. UserId: 1 / eponzoni@gmail.com Customer: Eduardo Ponzoni / eponzoni@gmail.com /
Exception: Initializing[CommerceBuilder.Payments.PaymentGateway#2]-Could not initialize proxy - no Session. Stack Trace: at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.Initialize() at NHibernate.Proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.GetImplementation() at NHibernate.Proxy.DefaultLazyInitializer.Intercept(InvocationInfo info) at PaymentGatewayProxy.GetInstance() at CommerceBuilder.Services.PaymentService.Authorize(Payment payment) at CommerceBuilder.Services.Checkout.CheckoutService.ExecuteCheckout(CheckoutRequest checkoutRequest, Boolean validateBasket)

Any ideas on how to solve that issue?

Thank you very much!