Fancybox Javascript Slowing Selections & Breaking Scripts

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
webbspot
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Fancybox Javascript Slowing Selections & Breaking Scripts

Post by webbspot » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 pm

Has anyone else noticed that the Fancybox script to select the proper image based on what item in the drop down is selected throws a .js processing window every time a selection is picked. Depending on browsers it either does the processing or will erase your next selection if you go quicker than the .js can process.

Does anyone know of a way to simplify the fancybox image selector script, or even eliminate the script all together and just use html links instead?

Not only that, the processing script seems to override and disable any custom scripts I had running on the product page.
For now all I have managed to do is disable the fancybox script to make everything run quicker and allow my scrips to run.

I haven't been able to find out which script makes selecting a kit item "process", but it does the same thing too.

Looking at this item: you can see I have .js working to hide and view my custom fields by class. The top selections (shafts and grips) are kit items so they will add onto the price of base item. When you change the kits selections, processing occurs and it disables my "hide-view" customization button.

here is a link so you can see what I mean: http://shop.golfusa.com/Clubs/Drivers/C ... river.aspx

Any ideas on these??

Thanks guys!

David