Change the Page Size Options For Order Manager

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
rmaweb
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Change the Page Size Options For Order Manager

Post by rmaweb » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:34 am

Hello Fellow Able Users,

I would like to change the page size options for the Admin/Orders/Default.aspx page. I was already able to change the default page size to 50, but would like the options in the dropdown be customized. I did some digging to find out how to do it, and it looks like I have to add

PageSizeOptions to the <cb:AbleGridView> tag. However, when I tried PageSizeOptions="25, 35, 50, 75, 100, 150" it cause the page to give an error. Is this something I should do in the code behind file? And if so, what should the format be, array, object, string?

Thank you for your help.

Ryan

Code: Select all

An error has occured at https://........./admin/orders/default.aspx
Exception: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Stack Trace: at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) Inner Exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Inner Exception Stack Trace: at CommerceBuilder.UI.WebControls.AbleGridView.a() at CommerceBuilder.UI.WebControls.AbleGridView.a(GridViewRow A_0, Int32 A_1, PagedDataSource A_2) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.CreateRow(Int32 rowIndex, Int32 dataSourceIndex, DataControlRowType rowType, DataControlRowState rowState, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem, DataControlField[] fields, TableRowCollection rows, PagedDataSource pagedDataSource) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) at CommerceBuilder.UI.WebControls.SortedGridView.CreateChildControls(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean dataBinding) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.PerformDataBinding(IEnumerable data) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.EnsureDataBound() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.CreateChildControls() at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() at System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.get_Rows() at AbleCommerce.Admin.Orders._Default.Page_PreRender(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) 
Ryan A.
Scott's Bait and Tackle
http://store.scottsbt.com
Work In Progress
Able Gold R10
Bootstrap 3.3

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Re: Change the Page Size Options For Order Manager

Post by Naveed » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:20 pm

You need to specify the PageSizeOptions value using following format:

PageSizeOptions = "Show All:0|5:5|10:10|20:20|50:50|100:100"

rmaweb
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Re: Change the Page Size Options For Order Manager

Post by rmaweb » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:36 am

It worked! Thank you Naveed for the quick assist!
Ryan A.
Scott's Bait and Tackle
http://store.scottsbt.com
Work In Progress
Able Gold R10
Bootstrap 3.3