Change font in bootstrap?

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
NC Software
AbleCommerce Partner
AbleCommerce Partner

Change font in bootstrap?

Post by NC Software » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:58 am

I reviewed the docs and merchant guide (PDF) and no where can I find anything about setting the font/size, etc. in bootstrap other than the admin area which seems to be frowned upon per some warning. How can I keep bootstrap intact and properly theme it per my fonts, sizes, colors, etc.?
Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.

NC Software
AbleCommerce Partner
AbleCommerce Partner

Re: Change font in bootstrap?

Post by NC Software » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:51 am

It would be nice if we could create a custom bootstrap theme on the bootstrap web site and drop it in. Is this possible?
Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.

NC Software
AbleCommerce Partner
AbleCommerce Partner

Re: Change font in bootstrap?

Post by NC Software » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 am

I figured out how to do what I need to do both with fonts and using bootstrap themes on the web if desired. You all could really embrace bootstrap and outline how to import custom themes available as it's really not that hard and would open the doors for AC for others. While I've been impressed with the transition to GOLD so far in having much more basic ASP.NET control over the past and the API is far cleaner, the weakest link is by far the documentation. Very incomplete, disjointed, spread across three sites/areas, wiki, PDF, all of which are minimally helpful and outdated as quite frankly R12 is in itself. I may provide "my experience" when I'm done but at R12 point in time I'm disappointed how "obsolete" the product is in various areas in simply not being kept up to date. Every R-release should be up to date at that point in time with all dependencies, technologies, etc. I didn't come in to R12 to be taken back 4 years to when GOLD released, I came in to R12 to be up to date at the time R12 released. I digress...I found the theme control I needed.
Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.