Messed up database

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
egormsen
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Messed up database

Post by egormsen » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:17 am

Somehow I messed up my test/development system today.

I made quick/simple change tested ti out and all was good so I went to move it to production. I use github for my version control so pushed the changes to the repo. Then I went over to production to sync. I noticed that the sync reported some files that needed to move to the repo (It was mainly new graphics and things that were added to the live store) so I went added and synced everything.

Quick tested my changes and live store and all is good.

So then I went back to my test system and synced the changes and I noticed that in addition to the images and static files that came over also some files in the index folder where also updated. Didn't think much of it at the time since I am using the same update process that I have been using for a while.

But then went I went to login to the dev system and now I am getting this message.

Code: Select all

An item with the same key has already been added.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
   System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +14501515
   NHibernate.Search.Cfg.CfgHelper.Configure(Configuration cfg) +411
   NHibernate.Search.Impl.SearchFactoryImpl..ctor(Configuration cfg) +232
   NHibernate.Search.Impl.SearchFactoryImpl.GetSearchFactory(Configuration cfg) +266
   NHibernate.Search.Event.FullTextIndexEventListener.Initialize(Configuration cfg) +20
   NHibernate.Event.EventListeners.InitializeListeners(Configuration cfg, Object[] list) +92
   NHibernate.Event.EventListeners.InitializeListeners(Configuration cfg) +366
   NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() +190
   CommerceBuilder.Common.DatabaseConfiguration.get_SessionFactory() +553
   CommerceBuilder.Common.DatabaseSessionManager.GetSession() +312
   CommerceBuilder.DomainModel.NHibernateHelper.QueryOver() +45
   CommerceBuilder.Services.StoreLocator.LocateCurrent() +175
   CommerceBuilder.Common.AbleContext.get_Store() +79
   CommerceBuilder.UI.AbleCommercePage.InitializeTheme() +45
   System.Web.UI.Page.PerformPreInit() +49
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1844
I assumed that since the only files updated where images and those index files that is was related to that but now I am not sure.

I have tried restoring the production database, deleting and regenerating indexes, copying indexes from production to my dev system in order to come up with something to get it to work but am totally stumped at this point..

My production system in fine, but I need this system back asap so I can work on some more changes.

Any ideas on what I messed up?

Thanks,
Eldon Gormsen
Weigh Down Ministries
AC Gold R12 SR1
http://store.weighdown.com

david-ebt
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Re: Messed up database

Post by david-ebt » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:39 am

I've seen this issue under other circumstances and clearing the cookies on the browser (or try private/incognito mode) has gotten me back in.
David
http://www.ecombuildertoday.com
Enhanced Reporting for AbleCommerce

egormsen
Captain (CAPT)
Captain (CAPT)

Re: Messed up database

Post by egormsen » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:03 am

Well when all else fails....Reboot, recompile..

Instant Magic! It works...

I love computers
Eldon Gormsen
Weigh Down Ministries
AC Gold R12 SR1
http://store.weighdown.com