Subscription Orders

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
tripleW
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Subscription Orders

Post by tripleW » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:41 am

Last year you helped my client set up Subscriptions. They wanted to have all subscriptions purchased in June and July of 2016 renew August 1, 2017 and then all subscriptions from August forward renew in 12 mos.

You gave them instructions on how to accomplish this I think by changing the renewal date on the subscription product.

None of the subscriptions are receiving renewal notifications and they all seem to have missing and incorrect data. None are generating new orders.

The Next Payment Date has past and the subscription is still active:

There is no longer an entry in the ac_SubscriptionOrders table:

No emails, dashboard notifications or customer account info indicates that the subscriptions aren't being processed and should have expired.

The only thing I could think of was to run db queries to change the renewal date and add the original order back to the ac_SubscriptionOrders table.

I tested that to see if I could get the orders to auto-generate but it doesn't seem to be working.

Do you have any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks

tripleW

Re: Subscription Orders

Post by tripleW » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:33 am

Update:

The test I did on 1 record by changing the renewal date and inserting the original order back into the ac_SubscriptionOrders table seems to have restored the auto renewal functionality.

But I still have the problem that the emails aren't being generated. This is R10SR1 and there aren't any triggers for the templates that can be set in the Admin.

The customer isn't notified of pending expirations and the payment profiles are also missing so they won't process.

What would be preventing the emails from being sent?