Amazon, eBay, AbleCommerce Inventory Sync

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
eileen
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)
Lieutenant, Jr. Grade (LT JG)

Amazon, eBay, AbleCommerce Inventory Sync

Post by eileen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:17 am

I am looking for an affordable way to sync inventory between Amazon, eBay, AbleCommerce and our legacy in-house accounting program (Advanced Accounting). I've been looking at multichannel integrators and API sync apps with this capability. The API middleware apps are expensive. I'm not prepared to invest $400 - $2000+/month in this. The multichannel middleware integrators are more affordable and sync out-of-the-box with Amazon, eBay and other popular shopping carts and marketplaces, but none offer a means to integrate AbleCommerce. Some are talking about offering SDK's (Software Development Kits) for custom integrations, but so far it is just talk.

If AbleCommerce could sync with Amazon and eBay, then we would not need middleware. In that case we could integrate our in-house program directly with AbleCommerce. If we could find a middleware multichannel integrator to sync with Ablecommerce, it would make more sense to sync our in-house system with the middleware. I prefer the latter solution. That would give us access to wider range of apps (e.g., shipping consolidators, help desk and newsletter apps, accounting systems, etc.)

What are others doing? Can anyone recommend a multi-channel integrator for Ablecommerce?