Hook and execute custom code, when Subscription is cancelled

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
BlackIce
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

Hook and execute custom code, when Subscription is cancelled

Post by BlackIce » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:41 am

Hello,

We currently have an AbleCommerce GoldR12SR2 (build 9476) online store, and we would like to enable Subscription Payment for some of our products.
We want to write the Subscription details (such as Expiration, Next Payment, Last Payment, Cancellation) into our own database, therefore we need to hook and execute custom code when the subscription is enrolled, updated, cancelled, or a recurring payment happened.

Based on the following wiki page, I can simply override the events from CommerceBuilder.Eventing.DefaultEventsHandler, but the problem is, there are no virtual method for SubscriptionCancelled what I could override.

http://wiki.ablecommerce.com/index.php/ ... ore_events

How can I hook and execute custom code when the Subscription is cancelled in AbleCommerce?
Is there any other event which is called when the Subscription is cancelled, what I could use?
Is there any the newer Ablecommerce version which includes an event for Subscription Cancellation?
How else could I hook and execute custom code during a Subscription Cancellation?

Thank You in advance!