CategoryGridPage pager not working

For general questions and discussions specific to the AbleCommerce GOLD ASP.Net shopping cart software.
Christopher Kiraly
Ensign (ENS)
Ensign (ENS)

CategoryGridPage pager not working

Post by Christopher Kiraly » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:51 pm

We are setting up a base site, and adding a webpage using this on the page url "/buy-online.aspx".

On the pager buttons [1][2], when I hover over 2, it shows the link url as [website]/webpage.aspx?s=IsFeatured... instead of [website]/buy-online.aspx?... And of course, when I click on the link, I get page not found (since the page url is supposed to be "/buy-online.aspx?..."

Looking at the code for the conlib, I see this link is being set here:

Code: Select all

string baseUrl;
                if (_category != null) baseUrl = this.Page.ResolveUrl(_category.NavigateUrl) + "?";
                else if (this._categoryId == 0) baseUrl = this.Page.ResolveUrl(Request.Url.AbsolutePath) + "?";
                else baseUrl = AbleCommerce.Code.NavigationHelper.GetStoreUrl(this.Page, "Search.aspx?");
                if (!string.IsNullOrEmpty(_keywords)) baseUrl += "k=" + Server.UrlEncode(_keywords) + "&";
                if (_manufacturerId != 0) baseUrl += "m=" + _manufacturerId.ToString() + "&";
                if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(SortResults.SelectedValue)) baseUrl += "s=" + SortResults.SelectedValue + "&";
I'm not sure where this webpage.aspx is being set... but I would like to be able to change this without having to make a custom CategoryGridPage modifying this (this is the 2nd site this has happened with, so I'm not sure what is causing the issue!)