12/1 - AbleCommerce Data Client Utility 7.0

A forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed.
Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Re: 12/1 - AbleCommerce Data Client Utility 7.0.34

Post by Naveed » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:30 pm

mfreeze wrote: will the next release handle custom fields?
We are already importing AC55 Product Custom Fields. DataPort 7.0.34 supports this....
However there is slight difference, AC55 product custom fields are now imported in AC7 as product templates.

For products having similar custom fields in AC55 will share a similar ProductTemplate in AC7.

mfreeze
Commodore (COMO)
Commodore (COMO)

Post by mfreeze » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:33 pm

I just received notice of the 7.0.2 availibility. Will the current dataport work with 7.0.2? If not, is there an ETA for this support?
Mary E Freeze

Freeze Frame Graphics
Web Hosting and Design, ASP and CFMX Development

http://www.ffgraphics.com

mfreeze
Commodore (COMO)
Commodore (COMO)

Post by mfreeze » Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 pm

However there is slight difference, AC55 product custom fields are now imported in AC7 as product templates.
For products having similar custom fields in AC55 will share a similar ProductTemplate in AC7.
Do I need to create templates with the appropriate fields before importing the 5.5 XML?
Mary E Freeze

Freeze Frame Graphics

mfreeze
Commodore (COMO)
Commodore (COMO)

Post by mfreeze » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Ok. Here's another one. They also released SR3 today. Will the .34 dataport work with this upgrade?
Mary E Freeze

Freeze Frame Graphics

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 pm

mfreeze wrote: Do I need to create templates with the appropriate fields before importing the 5.5 XML?
No, all product templates will automatically be created. However you can later customize/ update them. Specially the product template names.

DataPort 7.0.34 will work perfectly with the 7.0.0 SR3. However due to version numbering change it will give a version mismatch warning message when connecting. You can safely ignore it.

DataPort 7.0.34 does not supports 7.0.1 and 7.0.2.

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 am

We were going to import our customer list from a different piece of software (preparing first in a CSV file, of course). If using the import utility (instead of directly pasting into the SQL tables), will the DataPort Utility encrypt passwords? Basically, will customer passwords be usable after import?
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

jmestep
AbleCommerce Angel

Post by jmestep » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:29 pm

It did for me. There is column in the csv for plain text passwords and it encrypted them fine and they were usable.
Judy Estep
Web Developer
jestep@web2market.com
http://www.web2market.com
708-653-3100 x209
New search report plugin for business intelligence:
http://www.web2market.com/Search-Report ... -P154.aspx

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:59 pm

I have found that, although customer passwords are viewable in our old system, they are encrypted in the database and export in their encrypted format from the old db. Am I correct in assuming that we are just SOL, and will have to reset every customer's password to some default of our choosing?
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Brewhaus wrote:I have found that, although customer passwords are viewable in our old system, they are encrypted in the database and export in their encrypted format from the old db. Am I correct in assuming that we are just SOL, and will have to reset every customer's password to some default of our choosing?
If you know the encryption algorithm then after creating your CSV a small piece of programing script can decrypt them for you. DataPort ships with a good CSV handling library which is pretty easy to use. Let me know if you are interested in this programming task ....

NC Software
AbleCommerce Partner
AbleCommerce Partner

Post by NC Software » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 am

Naveed wrote: DataPort 7.0.34 will work perfectly with the 7.0.0 SR3. However due to version numbering change it will give a version mismatch warning message when connecting. You can safely ignore it.

DataPort 7.0.34 does not supports 7.0.1 and 7.0.2.
Hello,

When will the DataPort be compatible with 7.0.2 for those starting off with this version?

Thank you.
Neal Culiner
NC Software, Inc.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:15 am

DataPort for 7.0.2 development is complete, currently under QA. I hope very soon...

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:13 am

If you know the encryption algorithm then after creating your CSV a small piece of programing script can decrypt them for you. DataPort ships with a good CSV handling library which is pretty easy to use. Let me know if you are interested in this programming task ....
Given the support level of that software vendor, I do not think that there is much hope of getting the encryption key from them. Is there any chance that it could realistically be found in any of the software files?
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

I took a look at the other software, and we may have input our own encryption key a few years ago when the software was originally set up. If this is correct, then your programming to de-crypt would save us literally pulling each password individually (which would take days). Please advise on how to proceed with this programming so that we can try to decrypt in the CSV file.
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

mazhar
Master Yoda
Master Yoda

Post by mazhar » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:31 am

Brewhaus wrote:I took a look at the other software, and we may have input our own encryption key a few years ago when the software was originally set up. If this is correct, then your programming to de-crypt would save us literally pulling each password individually (which would take days). Please advise on how to proceed with this programming so that we can try to decrypt in the CSV file.
As Naveed asked me for some sample code required in this situation. Here is the sample, you just need to enhance DecryptPassword method for decryption implementations all else is almost working. The sample iterates over the csv and creates a clone for it which will contain the decrypted password.

The sample interface ask the user to provide the text qualifier, delimiter, password field name and source csv file. When user try to generate the csv version with decrypted password it asks the user for output csv file name and location.

jdarby
Commander (CMDR)
Commander (CMDR)

Post by jdarby » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:04 pm

any ETA as to when the new DCU will be available that is compatible with 7.0.2?

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:31 pm

I tried to install the DataPort utility (still on AC version 7) and now my entire site is down. I see no un-install option, and I cannot get my site back up! What files do I need to over-write in order to get my site back online? Help!

My exact error is:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0
System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +54
System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +211
System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +141
System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +25
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +32

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +596
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +211
System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +46
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +177
System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +185
System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +350
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +125
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() +525
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +448

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +57
System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +612
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +644

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +3465427
System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +69
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr) +279
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 pm

Crisis Averted- We had tried to over-write the entire Bin folder, with no luck. We actually had to delete the Bin folder and replace it with the previous copy.

Has anyone else hit this problem, or based on the error above can tell me how to avoid it? We want to be able to copy our customers, along with passwords, to AC. Without the DataPort we will have to reset every customer's password to some default.
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

jmestep
AbleCommerce Angel

Post by jmestep » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:37 pm

I think we need some clarification of what you had done. It reads like you installed the dataport utility on your local computer and it wiped out your live site? Tell me that didn't happen, that I'm reading wrong?
I have had a few times in the past where I had tried to copy new dlls into a bin folder during an upgrade and couldn't get them to copy over until I deleted the old ones on a couple of dlls. I think the server didn't want to release them because the site was running or something- it was Windows 2008.
Judy Estep
Web Developer
jestep@web2market.com
http://www.web2market.com
708-653-3100 x209
New search report plugin for business intelligence:
http://www.web2market.com/Search-Report ... -P154.aspx

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Because I do not have .Net on the computer that I do most of the work on, I needed to install directly on the server. Upon installing and copying the two dll's to the Bin folder, the entire site was brought down (actually, the readme says to copy the files, but the online instructions do not mention this). The dll's that were running were removed from the Bin folder, and I then copied the two that came with the download into the folder. I followed this with installing the DataPort utility. I was unable to connect to the store with the utility, and this is when I checked the site itself. It no function. :cry:

I tried overwriting the entire Bin folder with the previously functioning version, but that did not resolve the issue. In desparation, I uninstalled the utility via the Control Panel, completely deleted the Bin folder, and then copied the working version over. That brought back functionality.

Any thoughts? I really want to get the utility working, as without it we will have to give everyone a default password (unless we can get a function written that will properly encrypt passwords for us so that we can simply copy and paste directly into the SQL table, as this is how we have placed most of our information in so far).
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 am

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
It seems some version mismatch issue. Please post in details about your store build number, versions of different dll's present in your store bin directory and CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api.dll version.
Could not load file or assembly 'CommerceBuilder[1].DataClient.Api'
I am confused by "CommerceBuilder[1]". Not sure what this means, anyhow please verify if you have a single copy of dll with correct name "CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api.dll" in your bin directory.

Brewhaus
Vice Admiral (VADM)
Vice Admiral (VADM)

Post by Brewhaus » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 am

We are running version 7.0, build 10125. In fact, here is the exact information:

VERSION: 7.0
BUILD: 10125

AjaxControlToolkit: 1.0.10301.0
CommerceBuilder: 7.0.10139.0
CommerceBuilder.AuthorizeNet: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.CanadaPost: 7.0.0.0
CommerceBuilder.CCH: 7.0.0.0
CommerceBuilder.Configuration: 7.0.10102.0
CommerceBuilder.CyberSource: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Api: 1.0.0.21
CommerceBuilder.DataClient.Csv: 1.0.0.0
CommerceBuilder.DHL: 7.0.8825.0
CommerceBuilder.ECB: 7.0.0.0
CommerceBuilder.FedEx: 7.0.9725.0
CommerceBuilder.FRBNY: 7.0.0.0
CommerceBuilder.GoogleCheckout: 7.0.10052.0
CommerceBuilder.InternetSecure: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.LinkPoint: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.Paradata: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.PayFlowPro: 7.0.10061.0
CommerceBuilder.PayJunction: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.PayPal: 7.0.10840.0
CommerceBuilder.Services: 7.0.9733.0
CommerceBuilder.SkipJack: 7.0.9764.0
CommerceBuilder.UPS: 7.0.10041.0
CommerceBuilder.USPS: 7.0.9728.0
CommerceBuilder.Web: 7.0.9777.0
ComponentArt.Web.UI: 2007.1.1566.3
CyberSource.Base: 2.0.0.0
CyberSource.Clients: 5.0.2.0
CyberSource.Clients.XmlSerializers: 5.0.2.0
CyberSource.WSSecurity: 2.0.0.0
CybsWSSecurityIOP: 1.0.0.0
edtFTPnet: 1.2.4.0
FredCK.FCKeditorV2: 2.5.2912.21007
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib: 0.85.1.271
LinkPointTransaction: 1.0.1797.29766
log4net: 1.2.10.0
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common: 2.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data: 2.0.0.0
Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder: 1.0.51205.0
Microsoft.Web.Preview: 1.2.61025.0
NVelocity: 7.0.8530.0
PaygatewayNET: 3.0.0.0
paypal_base: 4.2.1.0
PFProCOMLib: 1.0.0.0
PFProdotNET: 0.0.0.0
Validators: 1.0.0.0
WebChart: 1.1.1.6
wwHoverPanel: 1.85.0.0

I checked on the CommerceBuilder[1] file, and found that it was in the Bin folder (the version of the folder after the installation of Dataport). I had run through the folder at the time, but in my rush to get the site running again I must have missed it. Is it possible that during the installation the files were placed in the folder as secondary files (just like uploading a file through the Admin interface- if the file already exists, Able gives it a filename of file[1].xxx)?
Rick Morris
Brewhaus (America) Inc.
Hot Sauce Depot

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:57 am

Hello Rick Morris,

Then surely that duplicate file was creating the problem. You can upload the latest files provided with DataPort 7.0.34 again. However make sure that duplicate file should not exist.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 pm

We have created a new new forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed. Please post any issues regarding DataPort there.
viewforum.php?f=61

calvis
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by calvis » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Naveed wrote:We have created a new new forum where issues related to the DataPort utility can be discussed. Please post any issues regarding DataPort there.
viewforum.php?f=61
Rats!!

I was hoping to be the first poster.
Able Customer Since 1999 Currently Running on GOLD R12 SR1 and PCI Certified.

Naveed
Rear Admiral (RADM)
Rear Admiral (RADM)

Post by Naveed » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Permission level updated!
Please try again.